New Water Redistribution Technology: Features & benefits
- Up to 30% less backwash flow rate is required.
- High flow design maximizes todayâ€™s high efficiency valve technology.
- Permanent attachment of dip tube to distributor, so when servicing a
valve, distributor stays in place, no more re-bedding.
- Vortech distributor plate is designed for over 6,500 lbs load capacity.
- Elimination of gravel, save on net cost and unit weight, for shipping.
- Universal plate for use in filtration and softening applications.
- Self-cleaning nozzle design.
- Available for 7â€, 8â€, 9â€, 10â€, 12â€ and 13â€ 14â€ tanks; 1â€ and 1-1/4â€ valves.
- Increase in softening capacity, due to improved flow through media.
- No channeling of media, providing a cleaner more efficient system.
- Optional secondary distributor plate for dual media systems without
additional tanks, valves or efficiency reducing media migration.
- Environmentally friendly, reduction in required backwash times due
to improved bed lift at lower flow rates.
- Most efficient softening regeneration, reducing salt consumption.