Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
What's in your water?
Superior Water Softeners builds a path of trust with our customers by keeping them informed on water quality issues before, during and after they purchase a water treatment sulotion from us.
Reverse Osmosis Systems
Water produced by reverse osmosis cost pennies a gallon, compared to several dollars or more for bottled water. Discover how RO can provide you quality water at an affordable price.
Vortech: New Flow Technology
Today's Vortech technology allows your filtration system offers you additional benefits on long term maintenance cost, salt and water usage levels.
Environmentally Friendly Valves
Fleck control valves offer environmental benefits to help reduce waste water & smart brining. We believe you deserve only the best in technology!
Water Softener Sanitation
All water treatment systems are susceptible to bacterial contamination. Benign bacteria like HPC's can lurk in safe city water supplies and slowly colonize traditional water treatment equipment.
Hard Water Problems
We’ll help you understand what’s really going on with your city or well water. Is hard water the real problem or are there more sinister culprits afoot?
TWQA Code of Ethics
- To hold inviolate the concepts of free enterprise and unselfish service to the public.
- To continually strive to gain respect for the industry, both on the local community and national level.
- To make the largest contribution possible to the health, safety, and welfare of the public in the installation, maintenance and operation of water treatment equipment.
- To support all efforts to improve water treatment products and service, and to encourage research and the development of new materials and methods.
- To advertise and sell the merits of their own products and refrain from attacking competitors or reflecting unfairly on their products, service, or methods of doing business.
- To reveal all the material facts, to avoid concealment of information, and refrain from the use of innuendoes in advertising and selling that might cause customers to be misled, the trusting as well as the analytical.
- To advertise only bonafide prices and products and to refrain from the use of "bait" advertising methods.
- To design or install water treatment equipment in a manner compatible in every respect with public safety, and to comply with all applicable laws, ordinances or regulations in the State of Texas.
- To fulfill all contractual obligations, to offer a reasonable warranty of products and services, and to perform on such warranty, either written or implied, where justifiable claims are in order, and to do so without hesitation.