Superior Scale Off Proof Anti-Scale Water System
Lab tests conducted at the Watts test facility, located in San Antonio, Texas indicate ScaleNet anti-scale. Tests were conducted in water temperature to 120’F and hardness levels of 17 grains per gallon. Photos (below) show scale formation in untreated water and no scale in Scalenet water.
- Matrix Ceramic coated polymer.
- Density 1.1 to 1.2 lbs. per cubic foot
- Weight 650 g/L
- Capacity 3-5 years based on hardness and chlorine levels.
- Lifetime 40’F minimum to 140’F maximum (4’C to 60’C)
- pH 6 to 9 (effective range)
Vortech tanks are used to provide increased contact time between the ScaleNet media and water for increased performance.
We also supply cartridges with ScaleNet anti-scale media for low flow applications.