TWQA Code of Ethics
- To hold inviolate the concepts of free enterprise and unselfish service to the public.
- To continually strive to gain respect for the industry, both on the local community and national level.
- To make the largest contribution possible to the health, safety, and welfare of the public in the installation, maintenance and operation of water treatment equipment.
- To support all efforts to improve water treatment products and service, and to encourage research and the development of new materials and methods.
- To advertise and sell the merits of their own products and refrain from attacking competitors or reflecting unfairly on their products, service, or methods of doing business.
- To reveal all the material facts, to avoid concealment of information, and refrain from the use of innuendoes in advertising and selling that might cause customers to be misled, the trusting as well as the analytical.
- To advertise only bonafide prices and products and to refrain from the use of “bait” advertising methods.
- To design or install water treatment equipment in a manner compatible in every respect with public safety, and to comply with all applicable laws, ordinances or regulations in the State of Texas.
- To fulfill all contractual obligations, to offer a reasonable warranty of products and services, and to perform on such warranty, either written or implied, where justifiable claims are in order, and to do so without hesitation.